Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Services
Location and Therapists
Jefferson Healthcare has a team of dedicated therapists who work closely with you to get you back to better health. Our Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Services are the only therapy practice in the greater Port Townsend area providing physical, occupational, hand, and speech therapy. We are here to help you achieve your goals. Jefferson Healthcare Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Services is located on the first floor of the main hospital building, to the right as you enter the entrance on the water side. We have a fully equipped, 1,750-square-foot facility that includes a variety of equipment to help patients reach their potential. In addition to the main gym overlooking Port Townsend Bay, we have eight treatment rooms for patient comfort.
Conditions treated or services provided include:
- rehabilitation program for total joint replacements;
- orthopedic surgery and injuries;
- upper extremity/hand injuries, including post-surgical recovery;
- therapy and management of joint pain;
- neurological disorders (such as stroke, head injury, multiple sclerosis, or Parkinson’s disease);
- visual-perceptual and low vision problems;
- post–mastectomy/lumpectomy care;
- upper extremity lymphedema (or swelling of arms and legs);
- upper extremity repetitive stress injuries;
- driving assessments;
- home modification and equipment needs.