Home Health Services
2500 W. Sims Way
Port Townsend WA 98368
Jefferson Healthcare Home Health was recognized and awarded as a Top Agency by Home Care Elite, a recognition of the top performing home health agencies in the United States. 2015 marks the second year in a row that Jefferson Healthcare Home Health has recognized for its outstanding performance.
Jefferson Healthcare Home Health, a Medicare certified agency, delivers skilled intermittent care through pre-scheduled visits to your home, whether that is a private residence, an adult family home, or an assisted living facility. Our highly trained medical team of nurses, therapists, certified nursing assistants, and medical social workers are here to ensure the best outcome in your recovery after surgery, illness, or an accident.
Our Home Health team works directly with you and your doctor to customize your own plan of care. We are an extension of the medical care directed by your doctor. Our goals are to optimize your health, assist you in regaining independence, getting you back to work or to remain safely in your home!
The services provided:
- Home Health Nursing: Licensed nurses can assist with wound care, catheter changes, IV antibiotics, medication management, and empower you to learn how to manage your condition independently.
- Physical and Occupational Therapy: Licensed therapists assist in maximizing your independence through strengthening and home exercise programs. We can conduct safety assessments, home modifications, and make recommendations for special medical equipment.
- Speech Therapy: Licensed speech therapists assess and treat swallowing and speech difficulties and can also work with patients on memory and judgment strategies.
- Certified Nursing Assistants(CNA): CNAs can assist you with increasing your abilities to bathe and take care of personal hygiene independently.
- Medical Social Worker: These professionals offer assessments and counseling regarding financial and emotional support needs and can help connect you to community resources.
So whether you’re dealing with a debilitating illness, recent injury or hospitalization, you can count on the qualified team at Jefferson Healthcare Home Health. Our team brings a blend of extensive clinical experience, understanding and sensitivity to each patient’s needs. An initial screening is available at no charge to assess skilled Home Care needs. For questions or to arrange care, please call us at 360-385-0610.